Search This Blog

Aug 15, 2007

Kim Kardashian is denying rumors

Kim Kardashian is denying rumors she got butt implants and blames her curves on being Armenian, though she also mentions that she isn't against plastic surgery. She tells King magazine:


"Everyone now says I have a fake butt or butt implant. I'm Armenian; you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That's how I was born. I can't help it. I'm not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I'm proud of my body... [although] I'm not against [plastic surgery]."


And here's some photos Kim did for Complex magazine. Although they don't quite capture just how massive her ass really is. I guess they couldn't afford a big enough lens. It actually looks like they airbrushed her ass down one or eighteen sizes. I guess printing it actual size would use up all the trees of the world. And yeah, maybe that doesn't make any sense, but maybe you don't make any sense. Ever thought about that?






No comments:

Post a Comment