Search This Blog

Aug 25, 2007

Jessica Alba has a decent body...I guess

I took a survey of the leading causes that make grown men cry, and Jessica Alba's ass came in at number one, right above a lemon being squeezed into your eye. I don't even know why anymore. I mean she's hot, but she's not that hot. For some reason the idea of Jessica Alba has become infinitely hotter than Jessica Alba herself. She's like a legend now, and tales of her hotness have surpassed her actual hotness. When they talk about her in the future it won't even be her anymore. It'll be tales of a creature so beautiful you have to whisper her name, and every time somebody says it the entire room will go "Oooh" and "Ahhh."

1 comment:

Cameigons said...

haha that's funny.
I think Alba is that kind of girl that, even though not being the one with the hottest body in class, is the one most guys get crazy for... you know what I mean? :p

A six months late comment o/

Post a Comment